Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Website

As I type it is 10 minutes till 3 AM, my ride to Flagstaff for the NCECA pre-conference (6 hour drive from here) will be here in 2 hours. Up early, you may wornder?? Unfortunately not, up LATE. It's all for good reason. I just finished the latest version of my website, in time for NCECA where I will be spreading the word about the upcoming Korea pottery tour. And that is why I had to get the site up and running with all the new info.

I would love to hear any feedback on the site; does it navigate easily, does it read clearly. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, I just want to know from an outside source if the thing is user friendly or not.

You can use the link for my website on this page (just down and to the right of this text box under my slideshow, under links) or if you feel like typing or copy/pasting then here goes:

http://www.adamfieldpottery.com


Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

went through it and everything worked but i'm on mac with firefox. nice pot pics by the way.