Saturday, March 21, 2009

Power Ranger diving platforms

It's been a bit since my last post, I've been busy making work (and drying a lot of clay) for the upcoming firing. Also made it up to Fort Lewis College here in town to demonstrate Onggi to the beginning pottery class, my first Onggi demo to an English speaking group. Thank you FLC!



It's always interesting when customers share a different, unintended, use for my work, thats why I was inclined to shoot a picture of my son's latest discovery. It turns out my pots make a perfect diving platform for mini Power Rangers, I'll have to add that one to the list.

4 comments:

klineola said...

Looks like the pug mills been crankin'! Good to hear from you. I have noticed one thing since I've had the studio at home. It's nice to have frequent visits from my daughters, but it seems that I do spend more time looking for my tools than I used to.
;-)

Adam Field said...

Oh if only that were the case, I look forward to the day I get a pug mill, had to roll 'em by hand.

You hit the nail on the head, it's great to have the visits from the young one but sure makes the tools disappear, he always seems to go strait to my favorites too.

Anonymous said...

kids in the studio is fun and i'm always thinking how much fun it must be for them... of course those tools aren't tools dad, they're just the toys you've been keeping from me

FetishGhost said...

We call em studio monkeys.