Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moon Byeong Sik, gettin' it DONE!!

Here is another installment in my YouTube pottery video series, and one
of my personal favorites. Moon Byeong Sik is SO skilled with all things
clay. Also, for all of you going to NCECA, keep an eye out for him, last I
heard he was planning on giving a workshop along with an exhibition at
this years conference. I'll see if I can find more details and will post what I
find here.

Enjoy the video and please rate and/or leave a comment.

Thanks!



6 comments:

jimgottuso said...

wow, wow, wow! i'm so envious of the speed and accuracy. of course it must help a lot that the pot is perfectly round in the first place. great video!

宥軒 said...

色情美眉寫真色情片免色情區色情片看色情性愛片gogo成人影片gogo色情gogo258影片gogo258goav線上go2色情影片網go2免費ago2免費a片go2免費成人影片go2免費影片卡通go2免費影片觀看go2亞洲免費影片go2線上a片go2線上免費go2線上影片go3avgoav成人網goav免費影片線上gogo色情網gogo色情影片hi免費影片hk免費影城hot情色httpsex520neth凸成人文學網a18禁女生遊戲區拓網交友成人小說

Michael Kline said...

Go Cat GO!

Faith said...

Hi Adam!

I learned about you through a video in my ceramic contemporary history class this semester.

I am going to finish my degree in film ( more like film therory) and I going to minor in ceramics. After that I want to teach english in S. Korea to save money.

My question (finally) how did you get to appentice with korean potters? Did you simply ask or was there more to it?

鄭珮瑜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

Thank you for the videos, very interesting.
Dave