Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Full Plate

Wow, things are getting a bit crazy around here. Between preparing for an Anagama firing at NAU during the NCECA pre-conference, the arrival of my mother-in-law from Korea, putting final touches on the details of the upcoming tour I will host to Korea, redesigning my website, and being a father of a 4 year old, I've been super busy lately and the blog has suffered a bit, but plenty to come from Flagstaff (this and next week), Phoenix for NCECA and all the details of the Korea tour coming soon.

Also, I'm happy to report that the new clay body I used on this round of Onggi pots seems to have made it through the bisque with only one cracked piece!!

1 comment:

Alex Matisse said...

Glad to hear the clay body is cooperating a bit more. Hope things return to some semblance of normalcy soon as well!